1. What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation is defined as a process that involves several steps to be performed to mimic human actions without incorporating any human intervention leading to a fruitful result. With RPA, human resource is reduced in an organization as most of the operations are performed by the robots.
Now, let’s understand what is blue prism and why it is important.
2. What is Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is an organization which has invented the Robotic Process Automation tool to provide automation solution for organizations. Let’s see how to acquire Blue Prism Certification:
If you want to become a professional and build a career in this platform, Then visit Mindmajix- a global online training platform: "Blue prism certification course" This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
3. Blue Prism Certification
In this era of automation, most organizations need RPA software to save time, human resources, and money. It makes the work environment fully digital and broad. For the successful implementation of RPA, they need a certified professional employee who is capable of working on RPA. If we look from the employees’ aspect, they will get a good job with the high package if they have a certification in hand. And, if we consider the employer’s point of view, they don’t need to train a certified employee right from scratch and this saves their time and increases productivity.
4. List of Blue Prism Certifications
|S. No.||Examination Code||Certification Name||Accreditation Award||Total Questions||Exam Time (Minutes)||Passing Mark|
|1||AD01||Blue Prism Developer Certification||Developer||60||60||70%|
|2||APD01||Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification||Professional Developer||50||60||70%|
|3||ATA01||Designing a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment||Technical Architect||45||75||80%|
|4||AIE01||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment||Installation Engineer||45||60||70%|
|5||ARA01||Blue Prism ROM Architect Certification||ROM Architect||60||60||70%|
|6||ASD01||Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions Certification||Process Solution Designer||25||60||70%|
5. How to get Blue Prism Certifications?
In this section, we will discuss how to get Blue Prism Certification and what are the basic requirements to get certified. Let's begin:
What are the exam conditions for Certification?
You are eligible to give the exam for Blue Prism Professional Developer (APD01) certification only after passing the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam. After six months of clearing AD01 certification, you will be eligible to sit for the APD01 exam.
And the same as above you can give the Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01) certification exam after clearing the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam first. And, if you failed, don’t worry! you can
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
leverage reattempt after the one month of the previous exam attempt.
Blue Prism Certification Cost
The certification cost of AD01 exam is about $65
Where to write the exam?
Pearson VUE conducts all the certification exams for the Blue Prism certification. It provides services like testing for Information technology, government, and academics, etc. It also offers professional testing training. You need to create a Pearson VUE web account and you can select an exam you want to give.
Pearson VUE provides a complete package of the services for test creation and data management. It conducts an exam over a completely secure network. The examination centers are located around 175 countries across the globe and you can select the location as per your requirement.
What about exam results?
After the exam, you can get your result scores once you left the examination hall. The final report will display that you have passed or not. And, it also contains your percentage but not your grade. Within 7 days of the exam, the grade and merit will be shown on your LMS account. You can also authenticate your score from Pearson VUE.
ID Proofs Required:
The valid ID proof required to appear in the exam must contain the candidate's name, clear photograph, and signature over it. You can use any of the following:
- Candidate’s Passport
- Driving License
- National ID card
Important Points to remember:
Here are some main points listed which are needed to be considered by every candidate before appearing for the exam. There is very tight security in the examination center.
- The candidate must reach the center before 30 minutes of the exam.
- You must take your ID proof (mentioned in the above section) with you.
- You are not allowed to carry your personal stuff like a mobile phone, notebook, etc. Lockers will be allotted to you where you can keep your belongings while appearing for the test.
- Proper checking will be done before entering the examination room and your spectacles will also be analyzed.
- All the test centers have CCTV camera surveillance within the examination room
6. The Registration Process for RPA Blue Prism Certifications
The very first step to begin with the certification is the registration part. You need to register by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit this link Blue Prism official portal and create an account.
- Select and click on the “Certification” option under the “Learning” tab in the menu.
- You will get the complete detailed documents for all the certifications here.
- You can also get the basic information about the Blue Prism. Go to the “Basic Awareness” section under “Learning”.
- Visit the LMS by clicking the “LMS” under the “Learning” tab. You will get the course list and can enroll for the certification here.
7. Benefits of RPA Blue Prism Certifications
Blue Prism Certification is very beneficial for both the employee. There are many credits that can be achieved with the RPA certification. From a career point of view, a few of the benefits are discussed below:
- Get a job in a good company with a high package.
- Job security and increase in knowledge.
- Get promotions and future growth.
- Professional Credibility.
- You will be able to achieve personal targets in life
So, you can see how blue prism certification is opening doors to success by availing chances to advance your career through automation. You can begin by being an architect, developer, designer or process solution engineer. So, why to stick at the same level? learn and explore more!