If you would like to become an Node.js certified professional, then visit Mindmajix - A Global online training platform:"Node.Js". This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
Want to become a master in angular? Visit here Angular Training
Both these platforms have their own specialties and are different from each other in many aspects. We are here elaborating on all the essential information related to AngularJS and Node.JS. Moreover, we are also showcasing the difference between these platforms, by which you will be able to understand them more deeply. Let us move forward and have a closer look at these technologies.
- What is AngularJS?
- What is NodeJS?
- AngularJs vs Node.js
- What makes AngularJs easy to use than NodeJS?
What is AngularJS?
- MVC (Model View Control) Framework: AngularJS is blessed with a dynamic and easy to use Model View Control Architecture and that makes it easier for the developers to develop a client-side web app.
- Easy To Use: It decouples the DOM manipulation from your desired app logic, which makes it easy to use the framework.
- MVW (Model View Whatever) Architecture: It also comprises a Model-View-Whatever architecture and is entirely eligible to other partners such as Model-View-View and Model-View-Controller model. The view manipulates and modifies DOM to update the behavior and data.
Also read: React JS vs Angular JS
What is NodeJS?
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
- Scalable: The NodeJS applications are scalable in two ways, i.e. Horizontal and Vertical, and that can help you in improvising the performance of your application.
- Unit Testing: It comes with a ravishing Unit Testing feature. By using its JS unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, you can easily test your developed code.
- Server Development: Node.JS is blessed with in-built APIs to make different servers such as TCP Server, DNS Server, HTTP Server, etc.
- Open Source: Node.Js is an entirely open source and is free to use worldwide. You do not have to pay a single penny to use or extend it.
[Related Article: Introduction to Node.js]
AngularJs vs Node.js
Both of these platforms play a very important role in the field of development. However, we also know that they are quite different from each other and have their own specializations. Let us compare both the platforms in terms of different features and see how these technologies play different roles. Take a look at this below-mentioned table to get all the details.
|Web Framework||It is a web framework, which means it can be used to automate common development tasks while developing a variety of websites, web apps, applications, web application frameworks, and web services.||You can not use Node.JS as a web framework, however, you have an option to choose from a variety of frameworks based on NodeJS such as Hapi.JS, Socket.io, Meteor.js, Sails.js, and Express.js.|
|Installation||You don’t need to install AngularJS in your system to use it. You can simply embed the AngularJS files in your codebase just like any other JS file.||You will have to install NodeJS in your system first while making a development environment.|
|Important Features||It allows you to use HTML as a template language. With the help of AngularJS, you can express different components of a web app by extending the HTML syntax. Apart from this, AngularJS also makes the development of single page and dynamic web apps easy by offering features such as scope, directives, data binding, dependency injection, deep linking, routing, filters, and templates.||It offers an array of features to develop networking and server-side applications. You can easily simplify the development process of video streamlining sites, single-page websites, and similar I/O intensive web apps with the help of it. Furthermore, you are also free to use a single-threaded event mechanism and asynchronous APIs while improvising the code execution speed in NodeJS.|
What makes AngularJs easy to use than NodeJS?
Now, this is a kind of interesting but easy question. Let's do not rush out and have a detailed explanation about it. A working website has three core parts, Front-end, Back-end (Server), and Database. AngularJS performs all of its operations in the Front-end parts of a website, while NodeJS entirely plays on the Server side. Both of these technologies also work together to make a website successfully working.
Now, coming to the question, working on AngularJS is way more easy than NodeJS. You can easily perform all the tasks and work required to showcase your data on the Front-end part of a website. However, for working on the server, you need to hustle with logics and connections and that is somehow a bit difficult to just showcasing things. So, we have our answer here, which will guide you towards an appropriate choice.
Now, as we have studied about both the platforms and are completely clear about their functionalities and differences. In a single line, we can say that the AngularJS is associated with front-end, whereas Node.JS is associated with back-end or server. However, both the technologies work together in a completely working website. Apart from this, we have also discussed the convenient to use language. Now, it is entirely up to you what choice you make. All the very best!
Explore Node.JS Sample Resumes! Download & Edit, Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!