What is SOAP in Web Services
- SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol
- SOAP is a communication protocol
- SOAP is for communication between applications
- SOAP is a format for sending messages
- SOAP communicates via Internet
- SOAP is platform independent
- SOAP is language independent
- SOAP is based on XML
- Relies on other Application Layer protocols (most notably Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and HTTP) for message negotiation and transmission.
- SOAP is a W3C recommendation
SOAP Message Structure
Enroll for Instructor Led Live TIBCO BW TRAINING
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.