Azure IoT Hub is a Cloud-based Platform as a service Architecture that allows multiple users to access a single server to make the things ascended and accurate.
Azure IoT Hub - Get Started
Azure IoT Hub is a managed service that enables millions of IoT devices and solutions to have bidirectional communication between them in the most scalable, reliable and secure manner.
It mainly allows companies to provide, manage and absorb data from millions of devices that are connected to make the messy business communications from devices handling their hardware and software. It also tells the embedded devices in the system what to do, when to do, when to get data etc.,
Azure IoT Hub Benefits:
1. Provides multi device-to-cloud and reverse communication options like messaging, file transfer, and request-reply methods kind of daily communicating operations.
2. Provides readymade alert message connecting to other Azure services.
3. It provides a data warehouse for storing the device metadata that can search the state information using database search queries.
4. Enables peer communications more secure.
5. Provides access control on data using per-device security keys.
6. Provides extensive device connectivity monitoring and identity management.
7. Includes device libraries in almost the popular languages of the world.
For more info: Azure Cloud Services
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Other Technical benefits:
Azure IoT Hub is known for the most reliable and secure bi-communication between device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device.
1. IoT Hub maintains Device twins on each device connected using which one can store, synchronize, and query the device’s metadata and state information.
2. Per-device authentication is provided on each device by creating a security key in a commonplace called IoT Hub identity registry
3. IoT Hub defines message routes to send device-to-cloud messages.
4. Device Monitoring in IoT provides a detailed login/out operation and event connectivity Azure IoT device SDKs are available in different programming languages.
5. It supports Linux, Windows, and other operating systems.
6. IoT Hub protocols allow the devices to use different network protocols.
7. Azure IoT Hub scales to millions of connected devices and events happening in the device simultaneously.
Benefits to developers: Developers who want to build an intelligence software for the backend operations in the devices which use Azure Machine Learning language to process information much easier.
Upcoming Batches - Azure Training!
6:30 AM IST
7:00 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
Benefits to end users: It enables up to 500 devices and sending up to 8,000 messages per day. Now, I got the point on How we get marketing or bank messages.
Benefits to Companies: Companies handling multiple operational units and devices located at different locations are able to easily integrate with each other.
Connecting the IoT device in an IoT Hub With Challange:
1. They are embedded systems and can be operated in remote locations.
2. Depending upon the network connectivity they can have the processing resources.
3. They required authoritative, authentication, or environment-specific application protocols for them to operate.
4. They are created using different types of hardware and software platforms so, one needs to integrate them to cloud IoT Hub separately in order to make them work collectively.