Azure IoT Hub is a Cloud-based Platform as a service Architecture that allows multiple users to access a single server to make the things ascended and accurate.
If you want to Enrich your career with a Microsoft Azure certified professional, then visit Mindmajix - A Global online training platform: “Azure Certification Course” . This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
Azure IoT Hub is a managed service that enables millions of IoT devices and solutions to have bidirectional communication between them in the most scalable, reliable and secure manner.
It mainly allows companies to provide, manage and absorb data from millions of devices that are connected to make the messy business communications from devices handling their hardware and software. It also tells the embedded devices in the system what to do, when to do, when to get data etc.,
1. Provides multi device-to-cloud and reverse communication options like messaging, file transfer, and request-reply methods kind of daily communicating operations.
2. Provides readymade alert message connecting to other Azure services.
3. It provides a data warehouse for storing the device metadata that can search the state information using database search queries.
4. Enables peer communications more secure.
5. Provides access control on data using per-device security keys.
6. Provides extensive device connectivity monitoring and identity management.
7. Includes device libraries in almost the popular languages of the world.
For more info: Azure Cloud Services
Azure IoT Hub is known for the most reliable and secure bi-communication between device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device.
1. IoT Hub maintains Device twins on each device connected using which one can store, synchronize, and query the device’s metadata and state information.
2. Per-device authentication is provided on each device by creating a security key in a commonplace called IoT Hub identity registry
3. IoT Hub defines message routes to send device-to-cloud messages.
4. Device Monitoring in IoT provides a detailed login/out operation and event connectivity Azure IoT device SDKs are available in different programming languages.
5. It supports Linux, Windows, and other operating systems.
6. IoT Hub protocols allow the devices to use different network protocols.
7. Azure IoT Hub scales to millions of connected devices and events happening in the device simultaneously.
Benefits to developers: Developers who want to build an intelligence software for the backend operations in the devices which use Azure Machine Learning language to process information much easier.
Benefits to end users: It enables up to 500 devices and sending up to 8,000 messages per day. Now, I got the point on How we get marketing or bank messages.
Benefits to Companies: Companies handling multiple operational units and devices located at different locations are able to easily integrate with each other.
1. They are embedded systems and can be operated in remote locations.
2. Depending upon the network connectivity they can have the processing resources.
3. They required authoritative, authentication, or environment-specific application protocols for them to operate.
4. They are created using different types of hardware and software platforms so, one needs to integrate them to cloud IoT Hub separately in order to make them work collectively.
Microsoft Azure Course Bangalore, Microsoft Azure Course Hyderabad, Microsoft Azure Course Pune, Microsoft Azure Course Delhi, Microsoft Azure Course Chennai, Microsoft Azure Course Newyork, Microsoft Azure Course Washington, Microsoft Azure Course Dallas, Microsoft Azure Course Maryland, Microsoft Azure Course Virgina, Microsoft Azure Course Pennsylveina
These courses are incorporated with Live instructor-led training, Industry Use cases, and hands-on live projects. This training program will make you an expert in Microsoft Azure and help you to achieve your dream job.
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Azure Training||Oct 03 to Oct 18||View Details|
|Azure Training||Oct 07 to Oct 22||View Details|
|Azure Training||Oct 10 to Oct 25||View Details|
|Azure Training||Oct 14 to Oct 29||View Details|
Anji Velagana is working as a Digital Marketing Analyst and Content Contributor for Mindmajix. He writes about various platforms like Servicenow, Business analysis, Performance testing, Mulesoft, Oracle Exadata, Azure, and few other courses. Contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org and LinkedIn.
Copyright © 2013 - 2023 MindMajix Technologies