Salesforce is one among the topmost CRM contenders having unique features for business starting from start-ups to big giants. In the present scenario, the world is moving towards Cloud computing due to its top-notch performance and excellent durability. Let’s discuss Salesforce certifications and their role in designing a lucrative career.
Salesforce certification is the one-way ticket to a lucrative career. Salesforce is completely entrenched as the best CRM platform at several organizations, making it one of the rapid-growing, on-demand skill set today. From software designers, developers to project managers, architects, marketing and sales professionals, having a Salesforce certification is beneficial to almost all professionals.
Related Page: Salesforce Tutorial For Beginners
A Salesforce certification can offer three big value adds to your career as follows:
- It helps to increase your marketability in the tight IT job market and allows you to become a Subject Matter Expert.
- It offers flexibility in acquiring a Salesforce certification in a few hours, days or months and can control your career path.
- You can acquire one or several(a bunch) of Salesforce Certifications.
- It all based on just a simple formula that “More certifications you add leads to the higher salary you earn.”
Why Salesforce Certification?
- Salesforce provides a unique career path for job security.
- A salesforce developer is a highly-demanded job in the IT industry.
- Salesforce provides multiple job roles such as developer, business analyst or Admin based on the client’s project requirements.
- Salesforce offers you with a specialized career path with multiple modules and distinct domains such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Analytics, Force.com, Mobile Platform (Salesforce1), Sales Quote-to-Cash Einstein, and Salesforce Lightning.
Till now you have learned about the future growth, distinct roles, and domain of SFDC(Salesforce Development Cycle). Now let’s discuss the best and easiest way to learn this multi-dimensional technology.
Why Should You Learn Salesforce?
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Salesforce Online Training in Few Weeks: Unlike other technologies, it just takes a few weeks to complete Salesforce training via online. Salesforce online training is widely available for weekday sessions or weekend sessions that give you the freedom to learn conveniently from your home of the workplace. The essential thing is you should have a commitment and try to give 100% to practice.
Strengthens your Resume: A Salesforce Certification can make your resume look different from others and helps you get your dream job. A Salesforce administrator of developer certification can make it possible at the beginning of your career. You need to have a clear idea of the SFDC; it's out of box features and related concepts to become an administrative professional.
Guidance from Salesforce Community: Completing a Salesforce training doesn’t mean you have become a master. At the initial stages, the community cloud explains everything and clear your doubts. Your fellow developer community members will guide you through every step in the process for all your questions to meet the project requirements.
Salesforce Success Community: The Salesforce community will motivate you and helps you gain confidence through the salesforce learning curve to move forward. It provides free access and answers your questions anytime. Based on your requirement, provides documentation and additional information around real-time Salesforce world.
Great Future ahead with Job Security: Salesforce Cloud Computing is on-demand with more than 80 top fortune companies out of 100 are using this. Hence, every top notch business organization has SDFC consultants requirement for the next five years. Salesforce is continuously introducing new services to its customers, and is going to stay as a winner for sure and ensures that you have become a part of this leading and evergreen technology.
Upcoming Batches - Salesforce Developer Training!
6:30 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
7:00 AM IST
6:30 AM IST
Prime Job Responsibilities of a Salesforce Consultant:
- Understanding and analyzing the client’s business and requirements.
- Understanding distinct functionalities, and features of project requirements.
- Start working on design aspects of best practices.
- Start salesforce configuration using out of the box features starting with Salesforce Development Org.
- Work on Salesforce Security features like Roles, Permissions, Profiles, Sharing Rules, OWDS, etc.
- Perform Development activities such as Triggers, Apex classes, Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages, Writing SOSL or SOQL queries, etc.
- After development, start with Unit Testing, Data Migration, and other related stuff.
- Assist QA Testers to execute test cases and fix bugs identified during the testing process.
- Finally the User’s acceptance testing and make sure that the product’s quality is up to the mark before it gets deployed into production.
- You are responsible for performing basic administration tasks to support developers.
You can become a part of the Salesforce Development team by performing tasks given by senior managers and team leads. Therefore, these are the steps to consider before joining a technology like Salesforce to start his Career.
Salesforce certification is the best way to move forward by providing your skills on the hottest and leading Consumer Relationship Management platforms today. Having online Salesforce training will help you with the essential technical assistance required for your Salesforce career.