Data Warehouse primarily contains 5 Components:
3. Staging Area
4. OLAP/ Data Warehouse
1. OLTP: OLTP stands for online transaction processing system it stores the day to day business transactions
2. ETL: ETL stands for extraction, transformation, loading. It is the process of converting the data into information with the required transformation and validations.
3. Staging Area: Staging Area is the separate dedicated area to perform the required transformations.
4. Data Warehouse: Data Warehouse is the process of converting the raw data into valid information with the help of ETL and thereby performing required reporting and analysis, with the help of BI.
Related Article: Snowflake vs Redshift
5. BI: BI stands for "Business Intelligence".
BI is the process of incorporating the intelligence on the information stored in the data warehouse, by performing required reporting and analysis.
Stay updated with our newsletter, packed with Tutorials, Interview Questions, How-to's, Tips & Tricks, Latest Trends & Updates, and more ➤ Straight to your inbox!
|Tableau Training||May 23 to Jun 07|
|Tableau Training||May 28 to Jun 12|
|Tableau Training||May 30 to Jun 14|
|Tableau Training||Jun 04 to Jun 19|
As a Senior Writer for Mindmajix, Saikumar has a great understanding of today’s data-driven environment, which includes key aspects such as Business Intelligence and data management. He manages the task of creating great content in the areas of Programming, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI, Cognos, and Alteryx. Connect with him on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright © 2013 - 2022 MindMajix Technologies