Cloud computing is perhaps the most significant technological innovation of our time. In the era of the internet, smartphones, and mobile devices, it has seen the fastest adoption than any other technology. Cloud computing has turned out to be a 21-century marvel that holds importance in almost every domain you can think of right now. In this article, we would be listing out the top 10 cloud computing tools that help IT cut down operational costs, optimize resources, and integrate and manage cloud instances.
Best Cloud Computing Tools in 2021
Here is the list of Cloud Computing tools:
- Agility Platform
Let us understand them a little deeper….
It is a financial management tool for analyzing all cloud expenses happening across an organization. It helps identify opportunities for lowering costs, prepare reports, and give budget alerts and guidance via SMS and Gmail. It has APIs to link cloud billing and usage data to the business or financial system.
- Budget Tracking: Helps in calculating the cost involved and thus keep track of the budget
- Multi-Cloud Tracking: Manages more than one clients at a time on the same platform through a single account
- Dashboard: Provides insights of several reports on a single screen and thus making the analysis more straightforward.
- API Integration: It allows the integration of logic and data with software applications.
- Real-time Sync: Changes made in a single platform are visible in other platforms in real-time.
- Compliance Management: It helps in assessing risk and ensures policy comprehension
- Two elastic pricing plans: Pro and Enterprise.
This tool is designed to assist corporate IT from over-purchasing Amazon cloud resources. Cloudyn's sets of services give users a control panel viewing detailed data on all of their virtual machine examples, databases, and storage. Cloudyn also provides intuition into unsuccessful suggestions on how to get rid of them.
- Intuitive dashboards
- Overall Cost Analysis
- Usage Breakdown Analysis
- Resource Cost Analysis
- Usage Trends Analysis
- Financial Projections Analysis
- Unused Resource Elimination Recommendations
- Downscaling, Relocation and Reallocation Recommendations
Subscribe to our youtube channel to get new updates..!
Informatica is an industry-leading data processing tool used for ETL to extract, transform, and load the data. It is one of the popular cloud computing tools that organizations make use of for ETL purposes. Below we have listed some of the features of Informatica, which are as follows.
- It extracts data from various data sources (structured or unstructured)
- Gives accurate deliverables and automate deployments
- Executes multiple processes simultaneously
- It has a centralized cloud server that allows easy access and tracking of data
- Easy data maintenance and data monitoring
CloudHub is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) where you can deploy sophisticated cross-cloud integration applications in the cloud, create new APIs on top of existing data sources, integrate on-premises applications with cloud services, and much more.
- Scalable Interface
- Data Mapping
- Web-Based Dashboard
- Visual Data Transformation
- Drag-and-Drop Navigation
- Certified Integration Apps
- Connector Development Tool Kit
- Pre-Built Connector Options
- One-Click Application Deployment
- Firewall Options for Sensitive Data
It is an open-source Ruby-based configuration management product served up by Opscode under the Apache license. With the help of a hosted Chef cloud system, administrators can programmatically configure virtual systems and cut down all repetitive manual operations.
- Backup and recover
- Real-time data
- Scalable automation
- Test deployment reliability
- Automation for flexible IT
- Search-based configuration
- Software and infrastructure changes
- Reports on compliance issues and security risks
- Reports on out of date software
- Build security and compliance checks
- Scan entire infrastructures
- Pre-built profiles for CIS, Linux, and Windows
- Query, visualize and report on operational events
- Notifications across multiple platforms
- High availability solution on-premise or in the cloud
- Deliver latest tested/approved policies to infrastructure
- Continuous delivery for applications and infrastructure
- Code review and automated testing
An IT automatic software gives system administrators the power to automate repetitive tasks, fastly deploy critical applications effortlessly, and manage infrastructure changes, on-premise or in the cloud. It automates tasks at any platform of the IT infrastructure life cycle, including application configuration management, patch management, provisioning, discovery, operating system, and infrastructure audit and compliance.
- Open Source
- Reporting compliance
- Run the same set of configurations multiple times on the same machine
Boomi AtomSphere is a single instance, a multi-tenant cloud integration platform that has become the best choice for organizations seeking an integration partner to develop software applications by integrating features and benefits of other applications. With the increasing complexity in IT environments, integration has become so demanding and a necessity for us. Dell Boomi AtomSphere is a 100% cloud-native platform that assists you in connecting the applications efficiently.
- Scalability, high availability, and performance
- Drag and drop mapping tools
- A broad set of connectors to integrate into the platform
RightScale is the mediator between an application and your cloud infrastructure that allows organizations to deploy and manage applications across public, private, and hybrid clouds. It provides configuration, monitoring, and automation of cloud computing infrastructure and applications.
- Migrates workloads in and out of public and private clouds with proper monitoring
- Governance controls let you manage reporting, budgeting, auditing through a 'single pane of glass' view
- It is a multi-cloud platform
- Highly scalable
Enstratius is a cloud computing tool that offers cross-stage cloud infrastructure for private, public, and hybrid clouds related to an enterprise's necessities. It allows self-service provisioning and de-provisioning of cloud resources. With just a single login, users can manage all cloud resources; and support enterprise authentication systems like OpenID and SAML 2.0.
- Self-service provisioning/de-provisioning of cloud resources
- Single login to manage all cloud resources
- Customizable role-based access controls
- Multi-currency cost/chargeback tracking
- Support for enterprise authentication systems
#10. Agility Platform
The Agility platform is an integrated control point that provides governance and security across an enterprise's cloud applications. It comprises an affability policy engine to create and enforce an impressive range of custom governance and security policies. Also, it includes an end-to-end security model, including federated identity management.
Cloud computing is a transformational technology that has helped organizations deliver their products/services and cope with cyber-security issues, managing big data, and quality control. Organizations ranging from startups to MNCs have adopted cloud computing tools to launch their applications and automate business operations. Moving to cloud computing has reduced IT costs, flexibility to scale down or scale up as per business requirements, and last but not the least it allows you to access your data anytime, anywhere.
We hope you found the article helpful and knowledgeable.