Amazon Web Services is shortly called as AWS which has come up with a set of cloud services that often used by most of the organizations, startups and government agencies. It helps the companies to handle high traffic to store videos and a massive amount of data. The Structure of AWS EC2 mainly delivers the users in the usage of various virtual machines with different configurations as per the requirements. Normally, EC2 stands for Elastic Compute cloud that allows different pricing options, various configuration options and mapping of individual servers etc.
With this AWS Architecture diagram, one can easily understand and acquire clear knowledge about architecting, building and running applications on AWS technology. AWS S3 simply stands for Simple Storage Service that allows users to store and retrieve different types of API calls. This Amazon Web Services Architecture has come up with various product sections that is
1. Load Balancing: It simply refers to the hardware or else software load over web servers. It can easily improve application and efficiency of the web server.
2. Elastic Load Balancing: This load balancing can easily shrink and increase the capacity of load balancing by tuning some of the traffic demands and supports sticky sessions to have advanced routing services.
3. Amazon Cloud Front: The cloud front of Amazon is mainly responsible for the delivery of content to the website that may contain static, dynamic and other streaming content by usage of global networks of edge locations.
4. Elastic Load Balancer: It has come up with the main aim to spread the traffic to web servers to provide high performance. It provides elastic load balancing service where a high amount of traffic is distributed to various multiple zones dynamically.
5. Security Management: It has come up with a feature called security groups that is similar to inbound networks firewall. Each EC2 is simply assigned to certain security groups which are configured with IP addresses.
6. Elastic Cache: Amazon Elastic Cache is considered as the web service that has come with the main aim of delivering of the cloud. It is the very important role and helps to reduce loads on the services.
7. Amazon RDS: Amazon Relational Database Service delivers the access of MySQL, Oracle or else Microsoft SQL Server Database engine. It gives high support to the point-in-time recovery.
The AWS Cloud computing is increasing in a rapid manner from the past few years and its high demand that delivers disruptive opportunities. It has come up with high-performance scalability, reliability, agility and responsibilities with certain design principles to run AWS on system efficiency.
Here is the quick way to know 5 Pillars of AWS Well Architected Framework to complete the given project with ease.
1. Security: Security is the basic thing that matters a lot in AWS Technology. It is entirely an infra design that can easily serve complete data protection, infrastructure protection, privilege Management of all AWS accounts and identifying the security breach with certain detective controls reliably. Basically, it follows certain design principles that are
One can apply security at every level
Implementation of Principle of Least Privilege
Secured System Applications, data and OS Level
Automate Security Best practices
2. Reliability: AWS is the good architecture one that has come up with well-planned foundations and monitoring in place with various mechanism rates to handle demand rates as per requirements. The system can easily detect the failure and must come out with an optimized solution. The design principles are in the given way like
Test Recovery Procedures
Usage of Horizontal Scalability in increment of system availability
Recovery from failure in an automatic way
Add or else Removing of resources
Manage Changes in the automation
3. Performance Efficiency: The Performance Efficiency is kept focus in the efficient use of computing resources to meet the given requirements in a reliable manner. It is also to maintain the efficiency as the demand changes and technological evolving. The design principles go in the given way.
Democratize advanced Technologies
Globally Deploying of the given system at minimal cost of lower latency
To keep aside of operational burden, use serverless architecture
Various comparative testing and configurations for better performance
4. Cost Optimization: It is one of the main pillars of AWS Architecture that is completely optimizing costs, unused, elimination or else sub-optimal resources. It is most probably considered with the matching supply with demand and being aware of expenditure and optimizes over costs. The following design principles are delivered in the cost optimization are
Adopting of consumption model
High benefits values from economies of scale
Stop investing on Data Center Operations
Analyzing and Attribute Expenditure
Usage of Well Managed services for reducing some cost of ownership
5. Operational Excellence: Generally, this Operational Excellence of the product is checked with reliability, agility and performance. The most optimized way is to standardize and manage the workflows in an efficient manner. It mostly suggest various principles like
Performing Operations with code
Making of some regular incremental changes
Test for certain responses to unexpected events
Learning new from the events and failures of certain operations
Operations Procedures are always kept current
AWS Serverless architecture helps to build and run applications without a second thought of servers. These Serverless applications do not require any of the provision, managing and scaling of servers in a reliable manner. The applications can easily be built to the backend service and everything is required to run the applications and scaling up it.
There is a great demand for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner etc in the current IT world. Simply advance your career graph by Joining Best AWS Training Institute to get access to special events, accomplishments and other networking opportunities. Simply get validate the technical knowledge with an Industry Recognized credentials to have great career advancement.
|AWS Certified SysOps Administrator||AWS Certified Solutions Architect / Professional|
|AWS Certified Developer||AWS Certified DevOps Engineer|
|AWS Technical Essentials||AWS Database Migration Service|
|AWS Lambda 2016||and many more...|
Get Updates on Tech posts, Interview & Certification questions and training schedules